VERSION: 0.0.7 (date 19-06-2022)
- Undo feature. Now user can undo if delete or add any row by mistake.
- More setting options
- User can decide to record scroll event or not.
- User can decide to record or not the arrow and shift key actions.
- User can set the input data parameter as variable for all the input values.
- Added tooltip for copy action.
- Fix for copy test case button
- Improved the download xls, csv functionality.
- Fix for screenshot toggle.
- Fix for attribute filters.
- Rearranged the customised columns order same as table header.
- Added the logs column in customize settings.
- Added Billing option under profile so now user can see, cancel or upgrade the subscription plan by themselves.
- Updated the slack channel link.
VERSION: 0.0.6 (date 13-06-2022)
- Introduced Dark Theme.
- Huge performance improvement.
- Feature to record XPath and CSS Selector with attribute and without attribute.
- Feature to record drag and drop action.
- Now it will add an red emoji icon on browser tab which will be getting recorded so user easily understand where recording is happening.
- Fix for double quote screenshot issue for windows machine.
- Fix for extension not opening on clicking on logo.
- Fix for adding outline even if extension is closed.
- Fix for opening multiple window on clicking on logo multiple times as well as clicking on profile button.
- Fix for comma issue in xls and csv.
- Now it will scroll the steps to the bottom automatically in TCS PRO window.
- Updated footer links.
- Added video tutorial link in login window.
VERSION: 0.0.5 (date 03-06-2022)
- Added new column of Network logs.
- Download option to download all network logs and particular step logs too.
- Fix the URL issue. Now it will record url for each step.
VERSION: 0.0.4 (date 15-05-2022)
- Added new feature to download recorded data in pdf, csv.
- Feature to download recorded data in different format.
- Separated download buttons.
- Feature to download last recorded test case. It will help if user close the test case studio pro window by mistake so his recorded steps always there.
VERSION: 0.0.3 (date 08-05-2022)
- Updated the signup and tutorial link.