VERSION: 3.0.8 (date 15-04-2021)
- Now you can save xpath and selectors value in SelectorsHub. This feature is exclusively available for patron only. So please be a patron and enjoy this amazing time saver feature. Thanks to Tony Chia for this feature suggestion.
Watch this tutorial to learn about this feature- https://youtu.be/dQb-lOkNPMo
- Now case sensitive button will work as toggle. After converting selectors case insensitive if you want to change it back to normal then click on the icon again. Thanks to Sankal Rao for this idea.
- Fix for Filter tooltip. Thanks to Sankalp for reporting this issue.
- Repositioned few tooltips for better view.
VERSION: 3.0.7 (date 05-04-2021)
- Removed the activeTab permission from SelectorsHub so now it will be having less access to opened browser tab.
- This will make extension more secure from user point of view.
- Now every company can easily approve the SelectorsHub as most of the company check if extension asking for activeTab permission.
VERSION: 3.0.5 (date 30-03-2021)
New Feature- Added a toggle button to enable and disable auto attribute suggestion while typing. Thanks to Gaurav Khurana for suggesting this feature.
New Feature- Added a button to generate selector with double quotes. So now you can generate selectors either with double quote or single quote. Thanks to Ken Son, TagUi creator for this feature suggestion.
Added a special benefit for all Patrons. Now Patrons will have an option to hide the footer banner and so they will better and clear view in SelectorsHub.
Expended the view for selectors so now you will be able to see 5 selectors.
Fix for all the rows visibility when there are more matching nodes.
Removed the Donate text from header.
Added text On/Off on the toggle button.
- Fix for red colour on error message. Issue#22
VERSION: 3.0.4 (date 23-03-2021)
- Added the FREE SelectorsHub certification link in footer banner.
Get your SelectorsHub certificate here Now.
VERSION: 3.0.3 (date 20-03-2021)
- Minor fix for cssSelector in case of shadow DOM, corner case.
VERSION: 3.0.2 (date 19-03-2021)
- Major improvement in cssSelector generation. Now it will give cssSelector for all the elements.
- Fix for those Shadow DOM elements which doesn’t have attribute.
- Added message for wrong spelling like normalise. It should be normalize. Thanks to Gaurav Khurana for suggestion.
- UI Fix for upcoming edge browser version. Thanks to Gaurav Khurana for highlighting this issue.
- Added announcement for Safari browser as Free. Now you can SelectorsHub on Safari browser for free.
Please watch this video tutorial to learn how to use SelectorsHub on Safari as it is not same like on other browser.
How to use SelectorsHub on Safari browser?
VERSION: 3.0.1 (date 17-03-2021)
VERSION: 3.0.0 (date 15-03-2021)
Debugger option to inspect dynamic element.
Nested Shadow DOM support.
Nested iframe support.
Generate case insensitive selectors.
Generate Multi selectors.
Generate complete script to handle shadow DOM elements. Thanks to Nitesh Jain for suggesting this feature.
- Watch this video tutorial to learn more about these incredible innovations –
VERSION: 2.2.0 (date 09-03-2021)
- Added SelectorsHub 3.0 premier announcement.
Join the 3.0 premier here
VERSION: 2.1.9 (date 09-03-2021)
- Fix for FORM tag issue. This issue was reported by Akshay SH. Thank you Akshay for helping with the details.
- Added request message for donation. Kindly donate at least for coffee to keep running SelectorsHub free and smooth.
VERSION: 2.1.8 (date 04-03-2021)
VERSION: 2.1.7 (date 26-02-2021)
- Removed the close button for announcement banner. Now you just click on the announcement banner to hide it.
- Added announcement for SelectorsHub 3.0.
Checkout the Nested Shadow DOM innovative feature of 3.0
VERSION: 2.1.6 (date 23-02-2021)
- Fix for close button for edge browser. Reported by Gaurav. Thank you Gaurav.
- Added announcement banner for TestProject 2.0.
VERSION: 2.1.5 (date 19-02-2021)
- Added the Moolympics #2 challenge link.
Take this MoolymPics challenge and win exciting cash price. 1st price 200 USD.
- Added safari icon for SelectorsHub for safari browser.
- Rearranged the footer icons.
VERSION: 2.1.4 (date 12-02-2021)
- Added message for SelectorsHub For Safari Browser Launch.
Please try it now on Safari Browser, SelectorsHub is the very first locator tool for Safari browser.
VERSION: 2.1.3 (date 28-01-2021)
- Fix for error message when DOM is not loaded and not any element inspected in DOM.
- Fix for error message for SVG element XPath verification.
- Small fix for relative xpath generation
VERSION: 2.1.2 (date 23-01-2021)
- Optimised cssSelector generation logic.
Added request message to share about SelectorsHub.
VERSION: 2.1.0 (date 31-12-2020)
- Improved the XPath logic.
- Added award winning message. SelectorsHub has won the Indian Achievers’ Award 2020.
VERSION: 2.0.9 (date 24-12-2020)
- Improved the selectors for iframe and Shadow DOM in context menu.
- It will give iframe and Shadow DOM information with selector value copied from right click.
- Review request message will show after 10sec after opening the SelectorsHub tab.
- Review request message will be hidden automatically by clicking on review link.
- Review link will not appear again once you added the review or clicked on the close button of review.
VERSION: 2.0.8 (date 10-12-2020)
- Now you can fetch the attribute and text value through xpath. For ex- //h2/@class will give the class value of h2 and //h2/text() will give the text value of h2.
- Fix for SelectorsHub suggested selector.
- Added the review request. Please rate and review SelectorsHub.
VERSION: 2.0.7 (date 04-12-2020)
- UI fix for warning icon for dynamic element.
- Space fix for cssSelector.
- Added a request message to be patron of SelectorsHub and support it to keep it FREE forever.
VERSION: 2.0.6 (date 11-11-2020)
- Added axes for cssSelectors. Now it will auto suggest all child, descendant and adjacent siblings etc while writing cssSelectors too.
- Fixed the performance issue for the docs.google.com , now it will slow down the right click performance on these pages.
- Fix for “click to edit” feature for Firefox.
- Added proper error message for closed shadow root.
- Remove the highlighter on closing the SelectorsHub tab.
VERSION: 2.0.5 (date 04-11-2020)
- Added the copy icon to copy selector value. Thanks to the community to suggesting this feature.
- Improved the performance by almost 30%.
- Improved the XPath logic for text to give more optimised relative xpath
- Changed the dotted red line to solid red line on hover to the matching node in SelectorsHub tab. Thanks to QTP Sudhakar for suggestion.
- Fix for svg child element for shadow DOM.
- On right click by default it will show only relative xpath. To get more option, enable it from tool bar menu.
VERSION: 2.0.4 (date 02-11-2020)
- Fix for suggested SH selector
- Excluded onclick attribute from auto suggest
- Updated the primary sponsor TestProject
VERSION: 2.0.3 (date 28-10-2020)
- Improved the XPath logic to generate with text. Now it will generate much shorter xpath with text.
- For links, buttons and headers to generate relative XPath, first priority will be text than attributes.
- Fix for double dot (..) .
- Updated the video tutorial link.
- Fix for html tag to show the html node in SelectorsHub tab.
This release is completely dedicated to QTP Sudhakar for his suggestions. Thank you so much Sudhakar.
VERSION: 2.0.2 (date 15-10-2020)
- Deprecated “Double click to copy box value”.
- Fix for iframe xpath.
- Added auto suggest for axes immediately after /. Thanks to QTP Sudhakar for this suggestion.
Fix for absolute xpath on context menu setting.
VERSION: 2.0.1 (date 13-10-2020)
- Added option to enable disable contextMenu.
- Now user can choose which all selectors to show in context menu.
- Optimised the Selectors generation logic.
- Fix the performance issue for context menu.
- Added the PayTM and Google Pay number for donation.
- Updated the Attribute Filter icons from Radio to Checkbox.
- Improved the UI and UX.
VERSION: 2.0.0 (date 04-10-2020)
- Added the auto generated all types of selectors in single click.
- Introduced a new selector- relative cssSelector.
- Introduced one more new selector- JS path.
- Get the copy selector option in context menu.
- Saves the config in local.
- Generate the selector with specific attribute.
- Generate selector with driver command.
- Complete new UI.
Option to switch UI to just editor mode or editor and generator both.
VERSION: 1.0.6 (date 10-09-2020)
- Added support undocked devtools.
- Minor functionality improvement.
- Changed the font family for windows OS for better readability.
- Popup window icons will change on hover now.
VERSION: 1.0.5 (date 05-09-2020)
- Added support for frame. Earlier SelectorsHub was supporting iframe only, now it supports frame too.
- Added more details about selectors functions and error message info.
- UI and minor functional improvement.
VERSION: 1.0.4 (date 31-08-2020)
- Fix for @ auto suggest
- Added the telegram group link.
- Rearranged the footer icons for better readability.
- Updated the xpath/cssSel.. header title font and color to improve readability.
- Optimised the instruction text and added FAQs and video link.
Huge thanks to Gaurav and QTP Sudhakar for great feedback. This release is completed dedicated to both of them.
VERSION: 1.0.3 (date 24-08-2020)
- Number of occurrences in the auto suggest. Thanks to Gaurav Khurana for the suggestion.
- SVG suggestion in title.
- Separated the error message and info.
- Added index suggestion like (//span[text()=’Jobs’]).
- Added position(), last(), normalise-space() functions in auto suggest. Thanks to QTP Sudhakar and SaiKiran for suggestion.
- Added How to use instruction as placeholder.
- Highlight error message with instruction if user makes any mistake while using it.
- Added dark theme for auto suggest dropdown.
- Updated the social media links.
VERSION: 1.0.2 (date 13-08-2020)
- Added more cssSelectors suggestion like [attribute$=’value’] , [attribute^=‘value’] and [attribute*=‘value’]. Thanks to Arun Motoori for the suggesting this feature.
- Fix for AND OR condition.
- Improved the error message suggestion
- Improved the SVG suggestions
VERSION: 1.0.1 (date 04-08-2020)
- If user start typing xpath then it will suggest only xpath option, if cssSelector then cssSelector option.
- It will also show the xpath and css in the dropdown which makes easy to understand for what kind selector this suggestion is.
- Improved the error message for invalid selectors.
- Now it will not show those attribute/text options for which there is no match in the DOM.
- Updated the video tutorial link.
- Updated the theme pic in popup.
VERSION: 1.0.0 (date 29-07-2020)
- Auto Suggest attributes, text, siblings and all possible combinations for selectors while typing.
- ShadowDOM support. Very first innovation which made it possible to verify cssSelectors for shadowDOM elements.
- Gives the proper error message for invalid selectors.
- Supports iframe.
- Supports svg element.
- Most secured plugin. Inject script only when SelectorsHub tab is opened to use. You need to know about a norske casino på nett.