VERSION: 2.1.7 (date 26-02-2021)
- Removed the close button for announcement banner. Now you just click on the announcement banner to hide it.
- Added announcement for SelectorsHub 3.0.
Checkout the Nested Shadow DOM innovative feature of 3.0
VERSION: 2.1.6 (date 23-02-2021)
- Fix for close button for edge browser. Reported by Gaurav. Thank you Gaurav.
- Added announcement banner for TestProject 2.0.
VERSION: 2.1.5 (date 19-02-2021)
- Added the Moolympics #2 challenge link.
Take this MoolymPics challenge and win exciting cash price. 1st price 200 USD.
- Added safari icon for SelectorsHub for safari browser.
- Rearranged the footer icons.
VERSION: 2.1.4 (date 12-02-2021)
- Added message for SelectorsHub For Safari Browser Launch.
Please try it now on Safari Browser, SelectorsHub is the very first locator tool for Safari browser.
VERSION: 2.1.3 (date 28-01-2021)
- Fix for error message when DOM is not loaded and not any element inspected in DOM.
- Fix for error message for SVG element XPath verification.
- Small fix for relative xpath generation
VERSION: 2.1.2 (date 23-01-2021)
- Optimised cssSelector generation logic.
Added request message to share about SelectorsHub.
VERSION: 2.1.0 (date 31-12-2020)
- Improved the XPath logic.
- Added award winning message. SelectorsHub has won the Indian Achievers’ Award 2020.
VERSION: 2.0.9 (date 24-12-2020)
- Improved the selectors for iframe and Shadow DOM in context menu.
- It will give iframe and Shadow DOM information with selector value copied from right click.
- Review request message will show after 10sec after opening the SelectorsHub tab.
- Review request message will be hidden automatically by clicking on review link.
- Review link will not appear again once you added the review or clicked on the close button of review.
VERSION: 2.0.8 (date 10-12-2020)
- Now you can fetch the attribute and text value through xpath. For ex- //h2/@class will give the class value of h2 and //h2/text() will give the text value of h2.
- Fix for SelectorsHub suggested selector.
- Added the review request. Please rate and review SelectorsHub.
VERSION: 2.0.7 (date 04-12-2020)
- UI fix for warning icon for dynamic element.
- Space fix for cssSelector.
- Added a request message to be patron of SelectorsHub and support it to keep it FREE forever.
VERSION: 2.0.6 (date 11-11-2020)
- Added axes for cssSelectors. Now it will auto suggest all child, descendant and adjacent siblings etc while writing cssSelectors too.
- Fixed the performance issue for the docs.google.com , now it will slow down the right click performance on these pages.
- Fix for “click to edit” feature for Firefox.
- Added proper error message for closed shadow root.
- Remove the highlighter on closing the SelectorsHub tab.
VERSION: 2.0.5 (date 04-11-2020)
- Added the copy icon to copy selector value. Thanks to the community to suggesting this feature.
- Improved the performance by almost 30%.
- Improved the XPath logic for text to give more optimised relative xpath
- Changed the dotted red line to solid red line on hover to the matching node in SelectorsHub tab. Thanks to QTP Sudhakar for suggestion.
- Fix for svg child element for shadow DOM.
- On right click by default it will show only relative xpath. To get more option, enable it from tool bar menu.
VERSION: 2.0.4 (date 02-11-2020)
- Fix for suggested SH selector
- Excluded onclick attribute from auto suggest
- Updated the primary sponsor TestProject
VERSION: 2.0.3 (date 28-10-2020)
- Improved the XPath logic to generate with text. Now it will generate much shorter xpath with text.
- For links, buttons and headers to generate relative XPath, first priority will be text than attributes.
- Fix for double dot (..) .
- Updated the video tutorial link.
- Fix for html tag to show the html node in SelectorsHub tab.
This release is completely dedicated to QTP Sudhakar for his suggestions. Thank you so much Sudhakar.
VERSION: 2.0.2 (date 15-10-2020)
- Deprecated “Double click to copy box value”.
- Fix for iframe xpath.
- Added auto suggest for axes immediately after /. Thanks to QTP Sudhakar for this suggestion.
Fix for absolute xpath on context menu setting.
VERSION: 2.0.1 (date 13-10-2020)
- Added option to enable disable contextMenu.
- Now user can choose which all selectors to show in context menu.
- Optimised the Selectors generation logic.
- Fix the performance issue for context menu.
- Added the PayTM and Google Pay number for donation.
- Updated the Attribute Filter icons from Radio to Checkbox.
- Improved the UI and UX.
VERSION: 2.0.0 (date 04-10-2020)
- Added the auto generated all types of selectors in single click.
- Introduced a new selector- relative cssSelector.
- Introduced one more new selector- JS path.
- Get the copy selector option in context menu.
- Saves the config in local.
- Generate the selector with specific attribute.
- Generate selector with driver command.
- Complete new UI.
Option to switch UI to just editor mode or editor and generator both.
VERSION: 1.0.6 (date 10-09-2020)
- Added support undocked devtools.
- Minor functionality improvement.
- Changed the font family for windows OS for better readability.
- Popup window icons will change on hover now.
VERSION: 1.0.5 (date 05-09-2020)
- Added support for frame. Earlier SelectorsHub was supporting iframe only, now it supports frame too.
- Added more details about selectors functions and error message info.
- UI and minor functional improvement.
VERSION: 1.0.4 (date 31-08-2020)
- Fix for @ auto suggest
- Added the telegram group link.
- Rearranged the footer icons for better readability.
- Updated the xpath/cssSel.. header title font and color to improve readability.
- Optimised the instruction text and added FAQs and video link.
Huge thanks to Gaurav and QTP Sudhakar for great feedback. This release is completed dedicated to both of them.
VERSION: 1.0.3 (date 24-08-2020)
- Number of occurrences in the auto suggest. Thanks to Gaurav Khurana for the suggestion.
- SVG suggestion in title.
- Separated the error message and info.
- Added index suggestion like (//span[text()=’Jobs’]).
- Added position(), last(), normalise-space() functions in auto suggest. Thanks to QTP Sudhakar and SaiKiran for suggestion.
- Added How to use instruction as placeholder.
- Highlight error message with instruction if user makes any mistake while using it.
- Added dark theme for auto suggest dropdown.
- Updated the social media links.
VERSION: 1.0.2 (date 13-08-2020)
- Added more cssSelectors suggestion like [attribute$=’value’] , [attribute^=‘value’] and [attribute*=‘value’]. Thanks to Arun Motoori for the suggesting this feature.
- Fix for AND OR condition.
- Improved the error message suggestion
- Improved the SVG suggestions
VERSION: 1.0.1 (date 04-08-2020)
- If user start typing xpath then it will suggest only xpath option, if cssSelector then cssSelector option.
- It will also show the xpath and css in the dropdown which makes easy to understand for what kind selector this suggestion is.
- Improved the error message for invalid selectors.
- Now it will not show those attribute/text options for which there is no match in the DOM.
- Updated the video tutorial link.
- Updated the theme pic in popup.
VERSION: 1.0.0 (date 29-07-2020)
- Auto Suggest attributes, text, siblings and all possible combinations for selectors while typing.
- ShadowDOM support. Very first innovation which made it possible to verify cssSelectors for shadowDOM elements.
- Gives the proper error message for invalid selectors.
- Supports iframe.
- Supports svg element.
- Most secured plugin. Inject script only when SelectorsHub tab is opened to use. You need to know about a norske casino på nett.