VERSION: 2.0.2 (date 15-10-2020)
- Deprecated “Double click to copy box value”.
- Fix for iframe xpath.
- Added auto suggest for axes immediately after /. Thanks to QTP Sudhakar for this suggestion.
Fix for absolute xpath on context menu setting.
VERSION: 2.0.1 (date 13-10-2020)
- Added option to enable disable contextMenu.
- Now user can choose which all selectors to show in context menu.
- Optimised the Selectors generation logic.
- Fix the performance issue for context menu.
- Added the PayTM and Google Pay number for donation.
- Updated the Attribute Filter icons from Radio to Checkbox.
- Improved the UI and UX.
VERSION: 2.0.0 (date 04-10-2020)
- Added the auto generated all types of selectors in single click.
- Introduced a new selector- relative cssSelector.
- Introduced one more new selector- JS path.
- Get the copy selector option in context menu.
- Saves the config in local.
- Generate the selector with specific attribute.
- Generate selector with driver command.
- Complete new UI.
Option to switch UI to just editor mode or editor and generator both.
VERSION: 1.0.6 (date 10-09-2020)
- Added support undocked devtools.
- Minor functionality improvement.
- Changed the font family for windows OS for better readability.
- Popup window icons will change on hover now.
VERSION: 1.0.5 (date 05-09-2020)
- Added support for frame. Earlier SelectorsHub was supporting iframe only, now it supports frame too.
- Added more details about selectors functions and error message info.
- UI and minor functional improvement.
VERSION: 1.0.4 (date 31-08-2020)
- Fix for @ auto suggest
- Added the telegram group link.
- Rearranged the footer icons for better readability.
- Updated the xpath/cssSel.. header title font and color to improve readability.
- Optimised the instruction text and added FAQs and video link.
Huge thanks to Gaurav and QTP Sudhakar for great feedback. This release is completed dedicated to both of them.
VERSION: 1.0.3 (date 24-08-2020)
- Number of occurrences in the auto suggest. Thanks to Gaurav Khurana for the suggestion.
- SVG suggestion in title.
- Separated the error message and info.
- Added index suggestion like (//span[text()=’Jobs’]).
- Added position(), last(), normalise-space() functions in auto suggest. Thanks to QTP Sudhakar and SaiKiran for suggestion.
- Added How to use instruction as placeholder.
- Highlight error message with instruction if user makes any mistake while using it.
- Added dark theme for auto suggest dropdown.
- Updated the social media links.
VERSION: 1.0.2 (date 13-08-2020)
- Added more cssSelectors suggestion like [attribute$=’value’] , [attribute^=‘value’] and [attribute*=‘value’]. Thanks to Arun Motoori for the suggesting this feature.
- Fix for AND OR condition.
- Improved the error message suggestion
- Improved the SVG suggestions
VERSION: 1.0.1 (date 04-08-2020)
- If user start typing xpath then it will suggest only xpath option, if cssSelector then cssSelector option.
- It will also show the xpath and css in the dropdown which makes easy to understand for what kind selector this suggestion is.
- Improved the error message for invalid selectors.
- Now it will not show those attribute/text options for which there is no match in the DOM.
- Updated the video tutorial link.
- Updated the theme pic in popup.
VERSION: 1.0.0 (date 29-07-2020)
- Auto Suggest attributes, text, siblings and all possible combinations for selectors while typing.
- ShadowDOM support. Very first innovation which made it possible to verify cssSelectors for shadowDOM elements.
- Gives the proper error message for invalid selectors.
- Supports iframe.
- Supports svg element.
- Most secured plugin. Inject script only when SelectorsHub tab is opened to use. You need to know about a norske casino på nett.