SelectorsHub automatically suggests tagName, all attributes with value and everything to complete Selectors quickly. Now you need not to copy and paste attribute values from DOM anymore. With SelectorsHub you can save huge amount of time and complete your xpath/cssSelector just in 2-3 seconds.
- Just type // and it will suggest the right syntax.
- Just type square bracket [ and it will suggest all the possible attributes and text combinations with correct format both for xpath and cssSelector.
- To get all possible following-sibling of the inspected element, just type “fo” and there you go 🙂
- To get all possible descendant of the inspected element, just type “de” and there you go 🙂
- To get all possible ancestor of the inspected element, just type “an” and there you go 🙂
- To get all possible preceding-sibling of the inspected element, just type “pr” and there you go 🙂
- To get the correct xpath syntax for SVG element, just type // and there you go 🙂
- To write cssSelector with id, just type # and it will suggest you correct cssSelector and in single click complete your cssSelector.
- To write cssSelector using class, just type dot . and it will suggest you the correct cssSelector with class and you can complete it in single click.