SelectorsHub is the best XPath Editor. It’s a new reality to write XPath and cssSelector in less than 5sec with the auto suggest feature.
SelectorsHub will auto suggest all attributes, text and everything to complete Selectors like xpath & cssSelector just in less than 5 seconds. Now we need not to copy and paste attribute values from DOM anymore to build XPath and cssSelector. It also suggest siblings, parents, childNodes, ancestors and descendants etc. It gives the proper error message for invalid syntax like what is missing in Selector. It also supports shadowDOM, iframe and SVG elements.
It is the very first and the only innovation which auto suggests values and supports shadowDOM.
1. Auto Suggest-
SelectorsHub automatically suggests tagName, all attributes with value and everything to complete Selectors quickly. Now you need not to copy and paste attribute values from DOM anymore. With SelectorsHub you can save huge amount of time and complete your xpath/cssSelector just in 2-3 seconds.
- Just type // and it will suggest the right syntax.
- Just type square bracket [ and it will suggest all the possible attributes and text combinations with correct format both for xpath and cssSelector.
- To get all possible following-sibling of the inspected element, just type “fo” and there you go 🙂
- To get all possible descendant of the inspected element, just type “de” and there you go 🙂
- To get all possible ancestor of the inspected element, just type “an” and there you go 🙂
- To get all possible preceding-sibling of the inspected element, just type “pr” and there you go 🙂
- To get the correct xpath syntax for SVG element, just type // and there you go 🙂
- To write cssSelector with id, just type # and it will suggest you correct cssSelector and in single click complete your cssSelector.
- To write cssSelector using class, just type dot . and it will suggest you the correct cssSelector with class and you can complete it in single click.
2. Error message with the missing elements
- While typing Selectors if you make any error then it shows the invalid Selector type along with the proper error message like what is missing in selector which helps you in learning the different pattern and improve your skill set.